The Office of the Registrar supervises scheduling of and registration for classes; issues several reports including class rosters, grade reports, Dean's List, student certification, and alumni verification; updates demographic information for current student enrollment; qualifies candidates for graduation; maintains complete academic records; and issues diplomas and official transcripts. Wittenberg's policies regarding student records and information are in accordance with the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, preventing unauthorized disclosure to a third party.
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information available on the Wittenberg web. The Registrar's academic catalog contains official wording of university policies and procedures.
- FERPA Policy
- Advanced Placement Evaluation
- General Education Program
- Academic Credit Policy
- Petitions to Academic Policy
Regular Office Hours:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer Office Hours:
- Monday through Friday; 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Office Number: Recitation Hall 21 (First Floor)
Telephone: (937) 327-6131
225 N. Fountain Ave.
Springfield, OH 45504-2120
PO Box 720
Springfield, OH 45501-0720
- Graduation, including substitutions/waivers
- Degree Audit
- Course Scheduling
- Curriculum Updates
- Transfer Credits, including Advance Placement and IB
- Consortium (SOCHE, Acadeum)
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Enrollment (internships, honors, study abroad, etc.)
- Student Record Update (major/minor declarations)