Hours listed below are subject to change during holidays and break periods. For more information, contact Wittenberg University at (937) 327-6231 or click the following links:
Office of Admission
- Wittenberg's Office of Admission is located on the first floor of Recitation Hall. Click Here for information about contacting Admission staff members or scheduling a visit to Wittenberg.
Benham-Pence Student Center
- Click here for information about the hours of operation at campus dining locations, which include:
- Center Dining Room (CDR)
- Post 95 - campus coffee shop and casual dining area located in student center. Dining options in Post 95 include:
- Starbucks We Proudly Serve
- Champ City Grill
- Ward & Wood
- Founders - campus pub located on lower level of student center
- Science Market Center (located in Kuss Science Center)
- Doppelgangers - game room located on lower level of student center
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Wednesday, Friday - 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- 星期六- 12页.m. to 12 a.m.
- Sunday - 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Health, Wellness & Athletics (HWA) Complex
- For information about specific athletics facilities, contact the Department of Athletics and Recreation at (937) 327-6415. Wittenberg Athletics Facilities include:
- Edwards-Maurer Field (Football, Men's and Women's Lacrosse, Men's and Women's Soccer, Field Hockey)
- Pam Evans Smith Arena (Men's and Women's Basketball, Men's and Women's Volleyball)
- Natatorium (Men's and Women's Swimming and Diving, Women's Water Polo)
- Carleton Davidson Stadium (Baseball)
- Betty Doughman Dillahunt Field (Softball)
- David B. and Georgiana S. Albright Tennis Complex
- Earl F. Morris Track
- Rosencrans Fitness Center
- 托马斯·库 provides resources and services that meet the information needs of the Wittenberg University community. Click Here for more information about library services and the facility's hours of operation.
- COMPASS: Student Success Center: Wittenberg's first stop shop is a connection and resource center built with your experience in mind. Think of it as your gateway to getting the most out of your Wittenberg experience. We are connectors and builders: focused on connecting your campus needs with the relevant services.
- Information Technology Services Solution Center: Ensures students, faculty, staff, and alumni have a productive, enjoyable, and meaningful experience using university technology.
University Health Care
- Health Center: Located in the Joseph C. Shouvlin Center for Lifelong Learning, adjacent to the Benham-Pence Student Center, Mercy Health Walk-In Care is staffed by a team of medical professionals who are committed to providing the best in care to our campus community.
- Counseling Center: Counseling is free and confidential, providing for a variety of mental health concerns. The Counseling Center also provides crisis intervention services and referrals to other mental health resources in the community when necessary.